Sunday 4 January 2009

Coro packed for a concert last night !

Not a seat left!

A fun 'classical' concert was attended by several hundred politely happy people in Ulverston's Coro on Saturday 4th January.

It was Manchester Camerata's first concert of the year 2009 and I bet you missed it!

"Manchester Camerata’s New Year concert this year is Viennese with a difference! Not only will there be a magical sprinkling of Strauss favourites, we have also introduced some of Elgar’s most romantic music, played for you by the stunning cellist Hannah Roberts. Your genial host for the evening will be conductor, Timothy Redmond."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Geoff Dellow said...

I haven't a clue but you could use the help on Blogger - top right or do a search on Google.