Monday 4 February 2008

Robert Hart, Intuitive Media, SuperClubsPLUS and ICTOPUS

Bob's work greatly interests me as he is encouraging young children to design their own web sites in his clubs.

However I've expressed my doubts about children spending too much time at the computers when they could be going on real adventures in the real world. Furthermore the way that a supposedly independent educational organisation - ICTOPUS are handling there blog is in my view a disgrace and quite dishonest. So I have tried to replicate the discussion before it was deleted by Heather Govier and the ICTOPUS team. At the moment I've lost complete faith in their objectivity.

I hope those in this area will think twice before supporting Robert Hart's clubs which include SuperClubsPlus. My concerns are expressed on my "Why?" blog.

No comments: